Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

I don't feel like I "made the world a better place".
as the story progressed i saw the humans become less nice to me and use me as a tool for their own desires.i removed the core of a world. that can't be a good thing. and looking at the map the earth is torn appart by the digging i did.
this game had potential to carry a really important message, but instead it ended in a way that made me feel unrewarded and kind of sad :(

Bob's Busy Boxing Biz Bob's Busy Boxing Biz

so confused..

how in the fuck does this work? the directions were so crowded and vague. art is perfect animation is smooth, it looks like fun, just confused as shit at how to play it :S

Parkour run Parkour run

YOU BLEED MEDIOCRITY.

by scientific method i have determined that the lag of jumping X poor graphics-good concept +(not enough moves X low intrest factor) Y2 = your game< Fecal matter.

Art Collection Art Collection

this is a shitstorm

OF AWESOMENESS. jesus loving the tribal stuff you bring it in to a whole new deatail.
perfect symmetry in the round ones, and the #9th one is freaking intense.

xxmantisxx responds:

Thanks, my bro has been doing this for years, i mean, like since he was 14.

Wikileakers Wikileakers

doesn't work

fix it.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

1:27.8 minutes

the dramatic music, sound effects and addicting gameplay make me want to give angry birds the finger. YOU ARE...secks? xD

Color World Color World

needs power level guage.

JS. its difficult to judge how far you're going when you've got no real idea of power variation in a visual form.